On a retrospective basis, this
service reviews all line cost service and equipment invoices,
Client’s Operating Support Systems, relevant tariffs, and
contractual agreements to identify:
- Incorrect billed rates
- Inaccuracies from improper measurement of telephone usage
- Discontinued or improperly installed equipment, facilities,
- Improper application or interpretation of governing telecommunication
taxes, tariffs, contracts and surcharges
- Significant refunds/credits for incorrect and improper
- D-Square requires minimal assistance from Client’s staff
- Ensures that going forward bills are corrected, resulting
in monthly savings
- Reduced operating expense through elimination of billing
- Knowledge enhancement to Client’s staff
- In tariff and contract applications.
- In efficiently and effectively identifying, issuing and
- In identifying which departments may provide pertinent
information to support claims.
- On the importance of utilizing Client’s Operating Support
Systems to validate and verify billed facilities, circuits
- D-Square’s fee is on a success fee basis.